Looking for editorial coverage in the pages of KITPLANES Magazine? Well, there's one thing you can do to greatly increase your company's chances of being written about send us a press release. In order for us to consider writing about a specific topic, product or event, we have to know about it. While we do our best to keep up with what's going on in the industry, there's no way for us to know about something if it's not been made public. We encourage companies in the industry to send us press releases about any and all new developments of interest to homebuilt aircraft builders. Please view our checklist for the complete list. Here are some of our guidelines:
- press releases should be send via e-mail to email@example.com.
- include photos whenever possiblethis will greatly increase the possibility of your press release being used in our What's New column; digital photos must be 300 dpi at approximately 3x5 inches
- summarize the news you are releasing in less than one page
- provide prices, whenever appropriatewe include prices in every press release we publish
- include contact information in case we have additional questions
Press releases can be used in a number of ways. We publish some releases in our What's New column in the magazine, and others are used in the news column on our web site. Some releases even provide article ideas, which are then researched and written about in full feature articles.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTICE TO KITPLANES SUBSCRIBERS:
All mailed correspondence, including subscription invoices, renewals, and gift notices, will bear our address:
PO BOX 8535
Big Sandy, TX 75755
Third parties claiming to be selling KITPLANES subscriptions are not legitimate.