Dynon’s upcoming SkyView Software Version 15 contains a variety of new features to enhance the SkyView flying experience, including:
- Extended runways on map.
- Highway in the sky (HITS).
- Airport signposts in synthetic vision.
- Maintenance logging.
- Weight and balance calculator.
- VNAV from SkyView’s flight plan to your destination airport, arriving either above the airport or right at the runway itself.
- Airspace proximity notification. This includes airspace you are in, upcoming airspace along your flight path, and those that are above and below you.
SkyView Software Version 15 will be available as a free upgrade for SkyView Classic and SkyView Touch in late summer or early fall 2016. SkyView HDX will ship with all Version 15 features when it is released.
For more information, please contact Dynon at 425-402-0433 or info@DynonAvionics.com. Visit Dynon Avionics at AirVenture or on the Web at www.DynonAvionics.com.
Airshow coverage sponsor: