The same team that developed the original Panel Builder is making available the all new HangarZulu Panel Designer. Builders can sign up to create a free account and start designing an instrument panel in a browser window immediately.
HangarZulu resurrected one of the most loved tools for builders of Experimental Aircraft with new features and plans for additional tools.
The design of your instrument panel is one of the most important decisions you will make in building your custom homebuilt aircraft, and the HangarZulu Panel Designer Panel Designer can help form concept to first flight. It has the tools necessary to design and build a panel to your exact style and specifications. The new Panel Designer application will guide you through the design process and, if you like, link you with partner avionics shops to build your custom turn-key panel for you.
The Panel Designer tools will allow you to:
- Design your panel using our precision alignment tools
- Save multiple iterations of your panel – as many as you like
- Compare your panel designs side-by-side
- Upload and utilize your own panel templates and instruments
- Collaborate with other eHangar users
- Collaborate with partner vendors for cutting, painting, labeling, and building your custom instrument panel
- Export detailed equipment lists
- Share your designs with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and more
Additional tools coming soon:
- Email or download full sized templates for cutting your panel on your own
- Email or download a complete equipment list
- Email or download full-size instrument images
- Browse our online catalog to find the best prices on the latest instruments, avionics, supplies and tools required to complete your panel
To sign up, visit hangarzulu.com.