On the cover: Steve Henry’s heavily modified Just Highlander, Yee Haw 7, is a top performer in the STOL Drag racing world. Photographed by Leonardo Correa Luna.
Table of contents
Fly It Like You STOL It! With 300 hp, Steve Henry’s incredible Just Highlander is too much fun!
- Velocity U: You could probably figure out how to fly one on your own, but it wouldn’t be pretty. Velocity will show you how.
- Buying Used—Long-EZ: Construction workmanship varies greatly, so it pays to have experienced eyes look over your temptation before you succumb to its charms.
- Mike and Laura Starkey’s RANS S-21: Part 3—The build begins “small.”
- Zenith Goes Virtual: When COVID hands you lemons, make lemonade by Zoom!
- Leaking Lycs: In truth, all engines can leak. Here’s how to deal with it.
- Maintenance Matters: Yearly condition inspection, part 1.
- Home Shop Machinist: Billet or weldment with off-axis turning?
- Aero ’Lectrics: The solar HOG.
- Unairworthy: Leaky static lines.
- Wind Tunnel: Design process—planform effects on span loading and drag.
- Editor’s Log: A hole where an airshow should be.
- Building Time: The watch list.
- Out of the Blue: Airpark living.
- Rear Cockpit: Going around.
- Archive: Looking back at the October 1994 issue.