Continental Motors Group, announced the launch of the new corporate website. With a modern look and improved functionality, it allows distributors, maintenance providers, mechanics and end-users to quickly find the information they need. It can also be used to gather data on replacement parts for Continental Motors engines and Continental Motors FAA-approved parts for LYCOMING® engines, request quotes or technical data on manufactured Continental and Titan™ engines, and shows the whole range of services offered by the group, in all locations around the world.
“This all new website makes it easier for all our customers and aviation professionals to find the information they need regarding the products and services offered by Continental Motors Group™,” said Emmanuel S. Davidson, Global Marketing and Communications Director. “It is more informative, packed with the relevant data and functionalities our clients have been requesting. All technical and sales data is now located in one place and can be accessed in a fast and efficient manner. This not only applies to our manufactured products—engines (Continental Motors Gasoline, Diesel or Titan), spare parts, accessories, etc.—but also our full range of services:
- Continental Motors, Titan, and LYCOMING® piston engine overhauls.
- P&WC® PT-6™ turbine repairs, overhauls and parts sales.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for single and twin engine piston aircraft, turboprops and business jets.
- Avionics and Interiors sales, installation and repairs, including bench repairs for traditional avionics, and ADS-B compliance installations
- Professionals and end-users will also be able to easily locate the FAA approved aftermarket parts they need for their LYCOMING®* engines
The new site is accessible at www.continentalmotors.aero