Dynon’s latest SkyView software update – version 15.0 – is now available for download for all SkyView systems.
SkyView Software Version 15 contains a variety of new features to enhance the SkyView flying experience, including:
- Extended Runways Centerlines
- Highway in the Sky (HITS)
- Airport Signposts in Synthetic Vision
- Maintenance Logging
- Weight and Balance Calculator
- ADS-B Traffic and Weather from SkyView’s SV-ADSB-470 is now transmitted via Wi-Fi for use by 3rd party apps (FlyQ, Foreflight, etc)
- Airspace proximity notification. This includes airspace you are in, upcoming airspace along your flight path, and those that are above and below you.
- Activating “Direct-To” with a runway selected under airport runway info will create a 5nm leg to the chosen runway along the extended centerline.
- VNAV from SkyView’s flight plan to your destination airport, arriving either above the airport or right at the runway itself.
- EGT/CHT widget now available in “vertical” orientation.
Read more about additional features and improvements.
SkyView Software v15’s new features are available as a free upgrade for all customers.