Table of Contents
- Checkered Past: Building the Bearcoupe from 3D plans.
- Backcountry Cruzer: Gary Motley makes the most of the Zenith CH 750’s performance spectrum.
- Buying Used—Kitfox: Always in high demand, be ready to act fast when you find one you like.
- Avionics Boot Camp—Audio Panels: Garmin and PS Engineering introduce full-featured audio systems aimed at the Experimental market.
- Where Have All The Homebuilts Gone? Thousands of E/A-B aircraft have been removed from the rolls, but most of them haven’t existed for decades.
- Crimping Style: Repairing the cable on a Bose headset.
- Plane And Simple: Prepare for a charge.
- Home Shop Machinist: The other P factor.
- Maintenance Matters: Carburetor maintenance.
- Aero ’Lectrics: Vertical, vertical and so very practical.
- Unairworthy: Past due ELT batteries.
- Wind Tunnel: Design process—cantilever wings.
- Editor’s Log: Experimental versus certified.
- Free Flight: In-flight weather—practice for survival.
- Building Time: The one true airspeed.
- Out Of The Blue: Go around.
- Rear Cockpit: On getting dark.
- Archive: Looking back at the September 2001 issue.
Airshow coverage sponsor: